Monday, October 22, 2007

Why. WHY??????

Okay. Someone please explain this one to me. While walking through the parking lot at work last week, I saw the strangest fucking thing. There, on a big SUV, I saw this:

Is it me, or does it seem like a CR-V should perhaps have a smaller pair?

Now, I have seen some stupid shit on cars. I'm from Indiana, for fuck's sake. Lame god/abortion/hippie/redneck bumperstickers. Those suction-cupped stuffed animals. Baby on Board. Calvin peeing on someone's NASCAR number, or Osama Bin Laden. Not personal automobile statements that I would make, but certainly someone's expression.

But I cannot for the life of me figure out what would possess someone to hang a giant nutsack from their trailer hitch. I didn't even know that this accessory existed until last week.

WHAT is motivation? Can someone shed some light on this for me?

There are actually websites devoted to nothing but bumpernuts. (you must click on this link, if only to see the animated squirrel with the big swingin' testicles.) What a learning experience. (For example, I learned that Blue Balls are for MARRIED MEN! Ahahahah! Geddit?)

I cannot decide whether I'm totally appalled by this phenomenon, or if I want to buy them as holiday gifts for everyone I know. I guess you'll find out in December.
UPDATE: Mister Tony Ruffo is enjoying his shiny new set of balls and can't wait to put them on his mini-van. Happy holidays, Tony!

2 comments:

base.man said...

do you have CO tags yet?
you must get the balls as soon as you do.
i repeat, you must get the balls.

i'm enjoying your life from afar.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!

Okay, About a month ago, my husband and I were driving to church when we spied a similar vehicle as the one you have displayed. i think it was a more "macho" GMC super-huge suv with balls...

Anyway, the SUV stayed in front of us in our lane, and my husband turned to me and said,"Oh my god, I bet they are going to church, too!"

30 seconds later, we see the turn signal blinking, indicating that the plastic-balled vehicle's occupants, were indeed traveling in their male-mobile to visit Jesus.