Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Dumb Fun on the YouTubes

I'm not sayin' YOU are batshit stupid for blindly running out and buying the iPhone 4. Or maybe I am. At any rate, this is pretty fucking funny.



There's a rebuttal, too (there are actually a ton of these things out there, I think incongruous, foul-mouthed Xtra Normal movies may be the Hitler meme of the new decade). But it's not as funny.

Once you get done cursing the crap wireless or exercising the Phone Death Grip or whatever it is you iPhone 4 users do, check it out.

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Ok, so I just wasted the last 3 hours of my life reading through your backlog of blogs. I say "wasted" but I don't really mean that because I found most of them hilarious and anything that wasn't hilarious was poignant and interesting.

So, anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I'm a writer/teacher currently living in Japan who partially grew up in CO and might well be moving to Boulder when she heads back to the states. It would appear that we also share a similar sense of humor.

Sorry for posting all of this in a comment but I couldn't find a way to send you a private message via blogger so this will have to do for now.

Condensed version: I enjoy your blog. Thanks for posting.:-)

Julie Polito said...

Aw shucks. Thanks for the nice note. You are awesome. Let's have another public conversation soon, hopefully about something really inappropriate.